Ritter 304 Examination Table - Refurbished
- Lead time:
- 14 - 21 Business Days
The Ritter 304 Examination Table is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Colors: Please select an upholstery color above. If a custom color is desired, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. *Note: actual colors may vary.
The 304 Medical Examination Table is primarily used in examination rooms for general exams. It is adjustable from a fully horizontal position to a chair position.
Ritter 304 Examination Table Features:
Manually adjustable back section controlled by spring assisted release handle, located on left and right side of table.
Extendable footrest shelf include upholstered pad and removable treatment pan.
Right and left stirrups.
Five storage drawers accommodate supplies.
Four leveling feet (one on each corner) to ensure solid, level installation.
Paper roll holder.
Pelvic Lift Bar (optional): Allows seat to be positioned in Lithotomy position.
50 Watt Heater (optional): Warms contents of top, foot end drawer.
Ritter 304 Examination Table Specifications:
Maximum Patient Weight: 300 lbs (136 kg).
Weight of Table: 250 lbs (113.4 kg).
Back Section Adjustment: 0 - 70° (± 5°).
Stirrup Extension (Maximum): 16" (40.6 cm).
Stirrup Lateral Positions: 4.
Footrest Extension (Maximum): 10" (25.4 cm).
Table Top Dimensions:
Upholstered Top: 27" (W) x 56" (L) (68.6 cm x 142.2 cm).
With Footrest Extended: 75.5" (191.8 cm).
Seat Height: 31.75" (80.6 cm) to top of upholsters seat at foot end.
Step: 10" x 17.75" x 10.25" (H) (25.4 cm x 45.1 cm x 26 cm).
Base: 17.5" x 42.375" x 4.125" (H) (44.4 cm x 107.6 cm x 10.5 cm).
Paper Roll: Can accept up to 21" x 3.5" Diameter (53.3 cm x 8.9 cm).
Electrical Requirements: 220 - 240 ± 6% VAC, 50/60 HZ, 5 amps.
Replacement Fuse Spec: 250 VAC, 6.3 amp, IEC 127 rated, 5 x 20 mm, Time Lag Fuse.
Certifications: CE Mark, ISO-9001 Certified.
Ambient Temperature Range: -22 to 140 °F.
No matter the reason, CeviMed is here to help with our 30-day return policy for easy returns and free exchanges. For the large majority of our products, we offer a 30 day return policy. You may accept a refund of the purchase price less the restocking fee (20%). Please refer to the individual products warranty specifications for the return policy of your particular product.
To return a product a Customer Service Representative must first authorize the transaction and issue an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). The following information should be available and provided by the purchaser at the time of consultation:
- Reason for Return
- Product Name/Model
- Product Quantity
- Customer Name and Invoice Number
- Items must be returned in original packaging and in brand new condition within 30 days of receiving the item.
- The customer is responsible for shipping expenses and restocking fee on all eligible items.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit with the customer being responsible for the cost of shipping.
- We will not issue an RMA on items that are non-refundable, such as custom or special order items, or in the case that an item is danged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- We do not accept returns for replacement parts for any reason other than an error on our part.
- No credit will be given for items returned without an RMA number. If the return isn’t honored the item may be returned at the customers expense.
- Product modifications made by the customer or contracted parties (made by the customer) surrender their ability to return the product due to the compromise of the products condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I return?
CeviMed wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible merchandise for a refund of the purchase price, minus the restocking fee. Customers are responsible for return cost shipping.
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery. No credit will be issued if the item is custom, special-ordered, or damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
How can I return or exchange an item?
- Step 1: Start by completing the return order form found on our website. Be sure to fill our all information, including the reason for your return, product specifications, and if you’d like to receive an exchange or refund.
- Step 2: Repack all contents in the original packaging. Some items consist of several parts or pieces. Always return the item or set for a replacement or refund. Failure to return all parts of a product may compromise return request eligibility.
- Step 3: If your return/exchange requests is approved you will receive a conformation email with an included RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). Print this form and include it in the contents of your return items packaging.
- Step 4: Using a shipping carrier of your choice send your products to:
1351 S. Leavitt Ave.
Orange City,FL 32763
Remember to enclose your conformation email which includes an RMA number to process your return/exchange.
What shipping services do you suggest for returns/exchanges?
Items less than 15 lbs. – USPS
Items greater than 15 lbs. – FedEx or UPS
When will I get my refund?
Returns are processed within 2-3 weeks after an RMA number is issued. Most refunds are fully refunded within 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 407-562-6312. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however in a case where the product has already been shipped the cancellation will revert to a return where return policies will be applied (restocking fee + shipping).
You may refuse the order upon delivery, in which case the standard return policy for the item will apply, and we will deduct the return shipping costs from your refund credit.
What if I would like to return or exchange my item past the 30 day policy?
Unfortunately, we are not able to process returns or exchanges after 30 days.