Our Return Promise:
At Cevi Med, we strive for 100% complete customer satisfaction. We offer a 30-day guaranteed return policy on the majority of our products. This means that regardless of your reason to return a purchase, we are dedicated to providing an easy and worry free solution. This will include the option of receiving a product refund, exchanging your product(s) for equal value, or receiving store credit for future purchases.
If you opt for a product refund on an item that was purchased as refurbished we will charge a restocking fee equivalent to 20% of the product price excluding shipping. The customer is also responsible for all shipping related costs to send the item back for a refund. The reason a 20% restocking fee is necessary for refurbished returns is due to the loss of high LTL expenses incurred from the initial shipping. These costs can range from anywhere to $500 to $1,800 per canceled order.
If the item is being shipped back for a return or exchange, and was purchased as brand new, we will only charge a 10% restocking fee.
How Do I Request A Return?
First, please thoroughly review our return policy guidelines to ensure your purchase qualifies for a return. You can then call our customer service support team (833) 238-4633 or email email@example.com and a team member will issue you an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). Please be prepared to provide the following information via phone or email:
- Reason For Return
- Product Name and Model
- Product Quantity
- Customer Name
- Invoice Number
- Select: Refund, Exchange, Or Store Credit
Feel free to include any additional notes that will assist in the clarification of your case into your return request. We will do our best to accommodate all of your needs throughout the return process.
How Do I Send Back My Approved Return?
Step One: Request a return as described above to receive an RMA number. You can expect to receive a confirmation email with an included RMA number for returns or exchanges that are approved.
Step Two: Repack all contents in the original packaging. Ensure every piece and/or part(s) is included within the package.
Step Three: Print your return/exchange request form with attached RMA number. Place this form inside your package of returned items. This can be found in the email received for return/exchange approval.
Step Four: Using any shipping carrier, address your returned package to:
1351 S. Leavitt Ave.
Orange City, FL 32763
- Items must be returned in original packaging and in the condition received within 30 days of the delivery arrival date
- New items must be unopened and refurbished items must be unused
- The customer is responsible for shipping expenses and/or a 10-20% restocking fee
- If you ship back unused goods in original packaging, you will receive an 80% credit, we do not cover shipping costs for these items
- Credit cannot be granted without an RMA number
Items Ineligible For Return:
- Hospital beds
- Custom orders
- Specialty orders from third parties
- Damaged items resulting from misuse by the customer
- Items that have been modified in any way by the customer or contracted parties
- Returned items missing components, including but not limited to, parts, pieces, and attachments
- Items that have exceeded the 30 Day Policy
Recommended Shipping Service:
If you are sending your item(s) back to receive a refund, exchange, or store credit we recommend the following cost effective guidelines:
- Packages less than 15 lbs. - USPS
- Packages greater than 15 lbs. - FedEx or UPS
When Will My Refund Process?
Returns are processed within 2-3 weeks after an RMA number is issued. This timeline is dependent on the customers promptness to ship items back to our warehouse.
You can expect a full refund of amounts due in 3-5 business days after we receive and process your return.
Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel your order at any time by calling our customer service support team at (833) 238-4633 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cancel your order, you will need to follow the return guidelines. Please note that the return policy results in a 20% restocking fee and shipping costs.
You can also refuse the order upon delivery, and the return policy fees will be deducted from your refund credit (20% restocking fee + shipping).