Pelton & Crane Delta Q8 Autoclave - Refurbished
- 14 - 21 Business Days
Pelton & Crane Delta Q8 Autoclave - Refurbished
The Delta Q8 Steam Autoclave features closed-door drying, which prevents the interruption of the full sterilization process by allowing instruments to dry completely in an enclosed, clean environment. This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment. *If you would like a custom extended warranty, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
- 6 Months - Parts and Labor. Extended Warranty available*.
- Type: Steam.
- Approved for handpiece sterilization.
- Closed door filtered air drying ensures wet packs and pouches dry without compromising sterility of instruments by airborne contaminants.
- Variable timed drying cycle saves time by giving operator the flexibility to set the drying time.
- Automatic chamber preheat maximizes productivity by shortening cycle times.
- Electronic temperature and time control systematically monitor sterilization conditions in chamber to ensure cycle completion.
- One custom and four automatic pre-programmed sterilization settings allow you to select the appropriate cycle according to type of load.
- Digital function display allows easy and accurate monitoring of sterilization cycle.
- Vent valve will open and the P-2 alarm will display if the chamber pressure exceeds 240 kPa.
- Safety valve opens as backup protection should the chamber pressure exceed 262 kPa.
- Chamber temperature is monitored by a surface sensor with overheat protection should the temperature of the heating elements reach 180 °C.
- In case of electrical power interruption during the sterilization cycle, pressure in the chamber is automatically vented to the atmosphere and display is blank.
- Chamber Size: 8.5" x 14" (21 cm x 36 cm).
- Chamber Capacity: 12.11 L (739 cubic inches).
- Small: 14" x 5" x 0.75"
- Large: 14" x 7" x 0.75"
- Start-Up Time (to 134 °C): 10 - 13 minutes warm.
- Sterilization Time: 16 minutes warm (unwrapped).
- Drying Cycle Time: 30 minutes pre-programmed, variable 0 - 99 minutes.
- Outside Dimensions (with Stand): 17.25" (W) x 19.75" (D) x 12.5" (H) (44 cm x 50 cm x 31 cm).
- Weight (without Water): 61 lbs (28 kg).
- Electrical: 110 - 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Amp Circuit: Unit requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit.
No matter the reason, CeviMed is here to help with our 30-day return policy for easy returns and free exchanges. For the large majority of our products, we offer a 30 day return policy. You may accept a refund of the purchase price less the restocking fee (20%). Please refer to the individual products warranty specifications for the return policy of your particular product.
To return a product a Customer Service Representative must first authorize the transaction and issue an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). The following information should be available and provided by the purchaser at the time of consultation:
- Reason for Return
- Product Name/Model
- Product Quantity
- Customer Name and Invoice Number
- Items must be returned in original packaging and in brand new condition within 30 days of receiving the item.
- The customer is responsible for shipping expenses and restocking fee on all eligible items.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit with the customer being responsible for the cost of shipping.
- We will not issue an RMA on items that are non-refundable, such as custom or special order items, or in the case that an item is danged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- We do not accept returns for replacement parts for any reason other than an error on our part.
- No credit will be given for items returned without an RMA number. If the return isn’t honored the item may be returned at the customers expense.
- Product modifications made by the customer or contracted parties (made by the customer) surrender their ability to return the product due to the compromise of the products condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I return?
CeviMed wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible merchandise for a refund of the purchase price, minus the restocking fee. Customers are responsible for return cost shipping.
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery. No credit will be issued if the item is custom, special-ordered, or damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
How can I return or exchange an item?
- Step 1: Start by completing the return order form found on our website. Be sure to fill our all information, including the reason for your return, product specifications, and if you’d like to receive an exchange or refund.
- Step 2: Repack all contents in the original packaging. Some items consist of several parts or pieces. Always return the item or set for a replacement or refund. Failure to return all parts of a product may compromise return request eligibility.
- Step 3: If your return/exchange requests is approved you will receive a conformation email with an included RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). Print this form and include it in the contents of your return items packaging.
- Step 4: Using a shipping carrier of your choice send your products to:
1351 S. Leavitt Ave.
Orange City,FL 32763
Remember to enclose your conformation email which includes an RMA number to process your return/exchange.
What shipping services do you suggest for returns/exchanges?
Items less than 15 lbs. – USPS
Items greater than 15 lbs. – FedEx or UPS
When will I get my refund?
Returns are processed within 2-3 weeks after an RMA number is issued. Most refunds are fully refunded within 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at email@example.com or by calling us at 407-562-6312. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however in a case where the product has already been shipped the cancellation will revert to a return where return policies will be applied (restocking fee + shipping).
You may refuse the order upon delivery, in which case the standard return policy for the item will apply, and we will deduct the return shipping costs from your refund credit.
What if I would like to return or exchange my item past the 30 day policy?
Unfortunately, we are not able to process returns or exchanges after 30 days.